Contact centre agent assistance
The Yakara AgentAssist console contains a toolkit of services to help your contact centre agents with their daily tasks. Arm your agents with the power to resolve more customer issues and reduce the workload on your contact centre staff.
Provide excellent customer experiences
Contact centres are always striving to provide better customer service and improve positive call disposition. Yakara has a range of services to help contact centres resolve more calls first time, reduce the load on contact centre agents and improve the customer experience.
Our AgentAssist payment console arms your recovery agents with the tools they need to take more payments and provide better customer service. With our innovative payment tools, your agents will be able to end every call on a positive action and identify any customers who may be in hardship. The payment toolkit consists of:
- Deferred payments: If a customer cannot pay their bill immediately, your agent can agree a future date, take card details and set up the payment to be taken automatically.
- Promise to pay: Much like the deferred payment, if a customer cannot clear their bill immediately, a future date can be agreed and a reminder SMS message containing a secure, embedded payment link will be triggered.
- One-off reduced payments: Give your customer a bit of leeway on their bill on a one-off basis with a reduced monthly payment.
- Callbacks: When an issue cannot be resolved immediately, you can arrange an automatic callback on an appropriate future date.
Reduce the load on your contact centre staff by launching multi-channel contact campaigns that allow your customers to self-serve where possible. Our multi-channel engagement services enable you to:
- Boost revenue collections: Take omni-channel payments through mobile, interactive voice response (IVR), SMS and web with our smart collections services.
- Reduce missed appointments: Remind your customers when they have appointments and allow them to change or cancel through a self-service portal instead of flooding your contact centre.
- Send notifications: Send any important announcements to customers through our multi-channel messaging services instead of using valuable agent time.
59% of customers say that they have higher expectations for customer support than they had a year ago Microsoft, State of global customer service report
Sometimes your contact centre agents may need to send or retrieve information from a customer. You can provide your agents with a list of pre-defined SMS message templates to send as appropriate. For instance, if they need to make a payment, or if the customer needs to supply certain documentation, you can send out messages with an appropriate link for them to do so. The agent simply selects the message template they need and a personalised message with dynamic data such as the customer’s name or reference number will be sent at a time and date chosen by the agent.
Collect customer feedback
The contact centre is the heart of an organisation, and you will always want to ensure that your agents are providing excellent service to your customers. Yakara MobileCare allows you to collect timely feedback from your customers after they have been provided with a service. After an agent has finished a call, you can ask your customer about the quality of the service they just received through our interactive voice response line, and they can respond using voice and touch tones on their phone. Alternatively, you can send an SMS message containing a link to a short customer satisfaction survey.
The data is collected and can be produced into reports so that you can analyse and identify any recurring issues or gaps in your service.